Welcome golfers we are now open
Thunderbird Golf Course
Thunderbird is operated with the philosophy that your time is valuable! Our nine-hole golf course is open until 10 p.m. on selected nights, depending on scheduling so you can play under the lights at a time that fits your schedule (the ONLY golf course in Ontario to do so).
Ottawa’s only fully lighted course, offering extended play beyond the regular hours of any other course in the city. An immaculately maintained course, the family-friendly lay out accommodates a full range of players.
Five reasons to visit Thunderbird!
1. It’s fast – Our nine hole par-3 course is perfect for a quick round before work, on the weekend as a fun activity with kids, or at night
2. It’s convenient – In the heart of Kanata, and only 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa, Thunderbird is easily accessible
3. It’s fun – Thunderbird is the only golf course where you can play under the lights
4. It’s affordable – Golf at Thunderbird can be played for as low as $1 per hole
5. It’s the best place for recreation in Ottawa – Our Summer Sports camps, soccer partnership, and golf course make Thunderbird an idyllic place for recreation, for all ages!