Thunderbird Sports Centre – Ottawa’s ONLY LIT GOLF COURSE. Play when you want!
THE LIGHTS GO ON JUNE 1st. COME TRY NIGHT GOLF!
BOOK ONLINE FOR THE BEST RATES
Thunderbird is operated with the philosophy that your time is valuable! Our nine-hole golf course is open until 10 p.m. most nights, depending on scheduling so you can play under the lights at a time that fits your schedule (the ONLY golf course in Ontario to do so).
Five reasons to visit Thunderbird in 2016!
- It’s fast – Our nine hole par-3 course is perfect for a quick round before work, on the weekend as a fun activity with kids, or even at night
- It’s convenient – In the heart of Kanata, and only 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa, Thunderbird is easily accessible
- It’s fun – Thunderbird was the first golf course in Ottawa to introduce FootGolf, and, is the only course in the province where you can play under the lights
- It’s affordable – Golf at Thunderbird can be played for as low as $1 per hole
- It’s the best place for recreation in Ottawa – Our Summer Sports camps, soccer partnership, and golf course make Thunderbird an idyllic place for recreation, no matter your age!
Thunderbird Golf Course
Ottawa’s only fully lighted course, offering extended play beyond the regular hours of any other course in the city. An immaculately maintained course, the family-friendly lay out accommodates a full range of players. We are also the home of Foot Golf in Eastern Ontario!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
With a dedicated space, both indoors and out, and a golf course on site, our sports camps can offer an unparalleled experience for children, while never being rained out.